JUST LIKE HANDMADE
Traditional flaky American pie crusts no longer need to be made by hand. This cross-sheeter makes them automatically.
ARTISANAL THREE-DIRECTION CROSS-SHEETING
This method takes an individual block of dough. Sheet it one direction, turn it 90° and sheet in the other direction, then turn it 90° again and sheet it in the other direction. This technique mimics how dough is sheeted by hand.
This line was designed to be an economical and efficient piece of equipment for your pie production needs. It’s flexible to your exact requirements and can produce various types of pie type products from single crust filled pies to 2-crust fruit pies to to crumb based cream pies, cheesecakes, garnished topped pies, and more.
- Brand: Colborne Foodbotics
- Type: Inline Pie Production System
- Model: M-45
- Date of Manufacture: 2015
- Capacity: 3″-12″ (3″-4″ – Variable Up to 200-240/min, 4″-6″ – Variable Up to 100-120/min, 6″-12″ – Variable Up to 50-60/min)
- Construction: Stainless Steel/Food Grade Materials (IP-65 Washdown)
- 2×2″ Stainless Steel Tubular Framing
- Put Into Service in 2015
- Equipped with Holding Plates and Trimmer Heads for 6″, 8″ 9″, and 12″ Pies
- Vacuum Style Pan Dispenser
- Strip Sheeting System
- Lattice Disc Cutter And Roll Over Low Profile Discharge Belt For Lattice Lift And Sweep Discharge System
- Orbital Trimming Mechanism
- Includes All Documentation, Manuals and Drawings
- Allen Bradley Controls
- Condition: Very Good
- Previously Used for: Food Production
An on-site inspection is often the best way to determine if the prospective machine or equipment will suit your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help ensure a positive purchasing experience. To arrange an inspection or if you should have comments or questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Don McMahan cell: 404-219-6999 email: email@example.com
Steve Garren cell: 214-883-3812 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DESCRIPTION OF USED EQUIPMENT. The above description of Used Equipment & Manufacturer Specifications is based on information available to JLM at the time of this writing. JLM, however, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the description of any of the Used Equipment or Manufacturer Specifications provided. Machinery quoted used, as is, where is and subject to prior sale, except as expressly set forth otherwise. Payment Terms: Full Payment Prior to Shipping.