- Brand: Valley Welding and Machine Works (www.vwmworks.com/)
- Type: Continuous Dryer/Oven
- Date of Manufacture: 2007
- 6′ W x 30′ L Stainless Mesh Belt
- Infeed Shaker
- Totally Automated
- Controlled with Mc AC Tech
- Suckup Exhaust Fans
- Steam Heating Coil
- High Temperature Unit
- 200 Degree Temp
- Gas Fired or Steam
- Dimensions: 26’7″L x 7’7″W x 8’8″H
- Construction: Stainless Steel/Food Grade Materials
- Power: 460 VAC / 3 phase / 60 Hz
- Condition: Very Good
- Can be used for: Sundried Tomatoes, Prunes, Apricots, Raisins, etc.
An on-site inspection is often the best way to determine if the prospective machine or equipment will suit your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help ensure a positive purchasing experience. To arrange an inspection or if you should have comments or questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Don McMahan cell: 404-219-6999 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Garren cell: 214-883-3812 email: email@example.com
DESCRIPTION OF USED EQUIPMENT. The above description of Used Equipment & Manufacturer Specifications is based on information available to JLM at the time of this writing. JLM, however, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the description of any of the Used Equipment or Manufacturer Specifications provided. Machinery quoted used, as is, where is and subject to prior sale, except as expressly set forth otherwise. Payment Terms: Full Payment Prior to Shipping.