- Brand: Omar Associates
- Type: Tortilla Chip/Breaded Product Frying System
- Capacity: 700 Lbs per hour max chip production
- This is essentially new equipment, Demo project cancelled, never in production (less than 100 hours of use)
- Date of Manufacture: 2019
- Equipment/parts guarantee direct from factory
- New incline conveyor: Feeding seasoning drum. 15” flighted plastic belt with 100” Length overall
- Rebuilt seasoning drum: 36” Dia
- Transfer Conveyor: 6’ L x 24” W.
- Air Knife/Blower: Outfeed cool down of hot chips
- Direct Gas Fired Fryer: Omar OGF-2414-24” W x 14’ L
Stainless steel frame and cooking tank – sliding doors for easy access / maintenance – hot oil piping extended to sides of machine for easy installation – fryer hood fully welded SS construction – thermal sensors installed into hood for connection to fire suppression system (not included) – Heating system 1,700,000 BTU / hour min capacity – 2 ea banks of natural gas burners – automatic fully modulating valve system for temperature control – exhaust fan (rooftop, installed by customer) 1,200 CFM @ 1″ static pressure required max.
Cooking oil level pump included with SS tubing and piping – integral oil jets at infeed of fryer to maintain forward chip flowing into cooking fryer tank –
Lifting system SS single electric motor driving 4 ea screw jacks for hood / submerger belt lifting – Full sediment removal belt system – flat flex belting – Variable height adjustment on submerger belt 1/4″ to 2″ using threaded rod. Product infeed height adjustable from flat to angled depending on chip dimensions – System is complete with all electric washdown motors.
- Natural Gas Requirement: 1,700,000 btu @ 5 PSI supply
- Power: 480 VAC / 3 Phase / 60Hz
- Oil Filter
- Hot Oil Piping Package: Connection for both storage supply tank and belt filter
- Venting Exhaust: Y” Type
- Spare Parts Kit: Complete heavy replacement items.
- Controls: AB PLC based system
- Documentation and Wiring Diagrams
- LEAD TIME FOR DELIVERY: 30 Days from receiving 60% receipt of invoice, full payment due before shipping
- FACTORY WARRANTY: 90 Days from date of installation, parts only. No labor.
- Installation, rigging, crating, transportation/shipping etc can be quoted separately
An on-site inspection is often the best way to determine if the prospective machine or equipment will suit your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help ensure a positive purchasing experience. To arrange an inspection or if you should have comments or questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Don McMahan cell: 404-219-6999 email: email@example.com
Steve Garren cell: 214-883-3812 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DESCRIPTION OF USED EQUIPMENT. The above description of Used Equipment & Manufacturer Specifications is based on information available to JLM at the time of this writing. JLM, however, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the description of any of the Used Equipment or Manufacturer Specifications provided. Machinery quoted used, as is, where is and subject to prior sale, except as expressly set forth otherwise. Payment Terms: Full Payment Prior to Shipping.