- Brand: Not sure, possibly Mimax
- Type: Bolt together indoor silo system
- Capacity: 70,000 lbs
- Bolt together silo
- Existing fluidizing bed fabric bottom
- Set of three  new plus  spare, vertical, cylindrical, vent bags for use to vent the air from the indoor silo, positioned on the side corner of the silo, as shown in the first three  attached photo.
- Fully rebuilt “blow through rotary metering valve”, which mounts on the bottom center of the silo, to feed flour into an existing flour delivery system
- Condition: Current “as-is” dismantled condition
- Does not come with fluidizing or conveying blowers (can utilize existing plant blowers)
An on-site inspection is often the best way to determine if the prospective machine or equipment will suit your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help ensure a positive purchasing experience. To arrange an inspection or if you should have comments or questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Don McMahan cell: 404-219-6999 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Garren cell: 214-883-3812 email: email@example.com
DESCRIPTION OF USED EQUIPMENT. The above description of Used Equipment & Manufacturer Specifications is based on information available to JLM at the time of this writing. JLM, however, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the description of any of the Used Equipment or Manufacturer Specifications provided. Machinery quoted used, as is, where is and subject to prior sale, except as expressly set forth otherwise. Payment Terms: Full Payment Prior to Shipping.