AFE 660 WIRE CUT SPRITZER
1. AFE-660 wire cut spritzer forms the cookie dough through extruding the dough, it can produce many kinds of cookies.
The machine can form the cookies by molding, nozzle extruding or wire cut.
2. The machine is PLC program controlled, operated by a touch screen, equipped with a servo motor.
1. Main frame is Mildsteel.
2. The outside cover and hopper is #304 stainless steel
3. Convey belt width: 660mm
4. Included 8 baking pans, the pan size: 660*450mm (18*26 inch)
5. Extruding speed: 3-5 seconds each stroke
6. Extruding weight: 5-15g
7. Power supply: 220v, 60 Hz
8. Total power: 3kw
9. With one set of harps for Wire-cutting.
10. With six sets of nozzle moulds (each set with 10 pcs of moulds, total 60 pcs)
Electric Component configuration:
1. One servo motor (Delta Brand, which conforms to ULcertificate.)
2. One touch screen & PLC. (Siemens brand, conforms to CE standard)
3. Air cylinder: Airtac, conforms to CE standard
4. Proximity switch: Omron, conforms to CE standard
This was a demo unit that we are selling at a reduced price
An on-site inspection is often the best way to determine if the prospective machine or equipment will suit your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help ensure a positive purchasing experience. To arrange an inspection or if you should have comments or questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Don McMahan cell: 404-219-6999 email: email@example.com
Steve Garren cell: 214-883-3812 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DESCRIPTION OF USED EQUIPMENT. The above description of Used Equipment & Manufacturer Specifications is based on information available to JLM at the time of this writing. JLM, however, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the description of any of the Used Equipment or Manufacturer Specifications provided. Machinery quoted used, as is, where is and subject to prior sale, except as expressly set forth otherwise. Payment Terms: Full Payment Prior to Shipping.