The Slice-N-Tact Slicer is a ram feed slicer that pushes product through a reciprocating set of evenly spaced knife blades. The ram speed is determined by regulated air pressure. Adjustable product hold downs on both the in-feed and exit of the blades. The slice thickness is changed by either removing blades or changing the harp set.
- Brand: Slice-N-Tact (slicentact.com)
- Type: Ram Feed Meat Slicer
- Model: BH-20
- Date of Manufacture: 3/95
- Slice Thickness: 1.5MM (min) – 20″ (max)
- Slice Capacity: 7,000 lbs / Hr
- Maximum Product Size: 19 3/4″ x 16″ x 6 1/2″
- Construction: Stainless Steel/Food Grade Materials
- Power: 460 VAC / 3 Phase / 60 Hz
- Pneumatic Requirement: 71 PSI
- Condition: Used
- Previously Used for: Food Production
- Two (2) Machines and Spare Parts Available
An on-site inspection is often the best way to determine if the prospective machine or equipment will suit your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help ensure a positive purchasing experience. To arrange an inspection or if you should have comments or questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Don McMahan cell: 404-219-6999 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Garren cell: 214-883-3812 email: email@example.com
DESCRIPTION OF USED EQUIPMENT. The above description of Used Equipment & Manufacturer Specifications is based on information available to JLM at the time of this writing. JLM, however, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the description of any of the Used Equipment or Manufacturer Specifications provided. Machinery quoted used, as is, where is and subject to prior sale, except as expressly set forth otherwise. Payment Terms: Full Payment Prior to Shipping.