- Brand: J.C. Pardo & Sons
- Type: Surface scrape agitator kettle
- Model: HA-MKDL-300-CC
- S/N: 8143
- NB number: 2953
- Date of Manufacture: 2002
- Construction: 316 Stainless Steel
- Stainless contact surfaces
- 2/3 Jacketed
- 100 PSI at 338 deg Fahrenheit
- Direct Steam
- Surface Scrape Agitator
- Spring Loaded Scraper Blades
- Variable Speed Control
- Stainless control Panel
- Bowl includes 3″ diameter center bottom outlet, with air operated, flush mounted piston Draw-Off valve
- Flush mounted temperature probe
- Automatic Water Meter with digital readout.
- Water Fill Faucet with air operated with swing spout.
- Time, Temperature Chart Recorder (located in control Center)
- Spring assist, one piece bifold cover with counterweight.
- Primary Power input: 208/230-460 VAC / 3 phase / 60 Hz
- 1680 rpm, ratio 17:1 final output 97 rpm.
- Mounted on S/S legs
- Offered with Cleveland S/S kettle strainer/basket that measures 48″ diameter x 60 high.
An on-site inspection is often the best way to determine if the prospective machine or equipment will suit your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help ensure a positive purchasing experience. To arrange an inspection or if you should have comments or questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Don McMahan cell: 404-219-6999 email: email@example.com
Steve Garren cell: 214-883-3812 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DESCRIPTION OF USED EQUIPMENT. The above description of Used Equipment & Manufacturer Specifications is based on information available to JLM at the time of this writing. JLM, however, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the description of any of the Used Equipment or Manufacturer Specifications provided. Machinery quoted used, as is, where is and subject to prior sale, except as expressly set forth otherwise. Payment Terms: Full Payment Prior to Shipping.