The VF 620 has state-of-the-art drive and control systems that ensures high performance and perfect synchronization with upstream attachments. This machine can handle all types of food products gently with precise portioning and profit-boosting product quality. The precise product feed into the vane cell feed system offers crucial quality advantages such as firmer cut and uniform distribution of the products for filling.
- Brand: Handtmann Inc.
- Type: Vacuum Filling/Portioning Machine with Dosing System
- Model: VF 620B (handtmann.us/products/vf-620)
- Date of Manufacture: 2016
- Capacity: 13,000 lbs/hr (6,000 kg/h)
- Construction: Stainless Steel/Food Grade Materials
- Power: 220 VAC / 3 Phase / 50/60 Hz / 21 Amps
- Condition: Virtually New, (Used 1 shift for less than a year)
- Dimensions 84″ x 62″ x 89″ (212 x 158 x 225 cm)
- Approx Shipping Weight: 3616 lbs (1,640 kg)
- Previously Used for: Food Production
- Includes: DS551-Special Version 44″ Beam Dosing System
- VF620B Vacuum Filler W/Filling & Portion: $129,757.00 USD
- 83-6/300 Lifting & Tipping Device: $20,600.00 USD
- Scraper, Detectable: $270.00 USD
- TW449-04 Sanitation Trolley: $1,765.00 USD
- VF6202 Spare Parts Kit: $3,768.47 USD
- DS551-Special Version 44″ Beam: $140,900.00 USD
- Depositing Nozzles (6 Sm & 4 Lg): $55,026.00 USD
- Pipework & Hoses For Sanitary Fittings: $10,950.00 USD
- Quoted Price is 50% of New Cost
An on-site inspection is often the best way to determine if the prospective machine or equipment will suit your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help ensure a positive purchasing experience. To arrange an inspection or if you should have comments or questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Don McMahan cell: 404-219-6999 email: email@example.com
Steve Garren cell: 214-883-3812 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DESCRIPTION OF USED EQUIPMENT. The above description of Used Equipment & Manufacturer Specifications is based on information available to JLM at the time of this writing. JLM, however, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the description of any of the Used Equipment or Manufacturer Specifications provided. Machinery quoted used, as is, where is and subject to prior sale, except as expressly set forth otherwise. Payment Terms: Full Payment Prior to Shipping.