Douglas Machines industrial bucket washers come in two different capacities to wash buckets, lids, and utensils. Each bucket washer features:
- Recirculating detergent tank saves water, detergent, and money
Separate, freshwater sanitizing rinse tank.
High-velocity stainless-steel V jets cut through stubborn grime.
Selection of short (4 minutes), medium (6 minutes), or long (8 minutes) wash cycles
Model SD-36-BW bucket washer is the largest of the two industrial bucket washers. It’s a high-capacity version of the SD-20-BW and designed to wash and sanitize buckets, lids, utensils, and other containers commonly found in the food processing industries.
This hefty machine features a convenient split door design. With approximately 40% more capacity than the SD-20-BW and a typical wash/rinse cycle of just 5 minutes, big jobs are finished at the push of a button.
- Brand: Douglas Washing and Sanitizing Systems (www.dougmac.com)
- Type: Split Door High Pressure Bucket/Tray Washer
- Model: SD-36-BW (dougmac.com/industrial-washers/bucket-washers/)
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Slide In/Out Wash Tray with S/S Wash Baskets
- Door Opening: 77″ W x 29″ H x 33″ D
- Basket Carrier: 27″ W x 73″ L 9″ D
- Top and Bottom Spray Bars
- $4000 Pump/Motor Rebuild
- Natural Gas Fired
- Power: 480 VAC / 3 Phase / 60 Hz / 18 Amps
- Condition: Very Good
An on-site inspection is often the best way to determine if the prospective machine or equipment will suit your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help ensure a positive purchasing experience. To arrange an inspection or if you should have comments or questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Don McMahan cell: 404-219-6999 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Garren cell: 214-883-3812 email: email@example.com
DESCRIPTION OF USED EQUIPMENT. The above description of Used Equipment & Manufacturer Specifications is based on information available to JLM at the time of this writing. JLM, however, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the description of any of the Used Equipment or Manufacturer Specifications provided. Machinery quoted used, as is, where is and subject to prior sale, except as expressly set forth otherwise. Payment Terms: Full Payment Prior to Shipping.