- Brand: APV Lanham Inc.
- Type: Continuous bread, buns, and sweet good oven
- Model: CP-1
- Job #: 8275
- 417 feet of active of belt travel
- 7 to 24 minute baking time
- 42” width between supports
- Dual magnets on the pan grids
- New in 1990
- Fully upgraded by Turkington USA in 2007
- Taken out of service first quarter 2012.
- Ideal for a roll, bun or sweet goods baking applications
- Upgrades in 2007 according to report from Turkington [Baker Thermal]:
- Electrical drive assemblies with electronic controls for the main drive assembly, load off, load on, and metering conveyor
- New pan gap monitor and misaligned pan detector
- New backlog pan detector assembly
- Chain oiler assembly with PLC (track section, manifold with injector, pump assembly)
- Motorized grid cleaning brush with electrical controls
- Frost carrier chain
- Dust shields
- All horizontal curves
- All nose up/nose overs
- Two ATS fans
- Take up assembly
- New master electrical control panel with AB PLC and Panelview
- This work cost approximately $210,000 in 2007…as paid to Turkington
- Have all original literature.
An on-site inspection is often the best way to determine if the prospective machine or equipment will suit your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help ensure a positive purchasing experience. To arrange an inspection or if you should have comments or questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Don McMahan cell: 404-219-6999 email: email@example.com
Steve Garren cell: 214-883-3812 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DESCRIPTION OF USED EQUIPMENT. The above description of Used Equipment & Manufacturer Specifications is based on information available to JLM at the time of this writing. JLM, however, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the description of any of the Used Equipment or Manufacturer Specifications provided. Machinery quoted used, as is, where is and subject to prior sale, except as expressly set forth otherwise. Payment Terms: Full Payment Prior to Shipping.