- Brand: DCI Inc.
- S/N: JS2215B
- Type: Jacketed Process Tank
- Capacity: 500 Gallons
- Construction: All Polished Stainless Steel
- Dome/Dish Top and Bottom
- Fully Jacketed
- Body is Shrouded & Insulated
- National Board Rated Vessel (#5321) M.A.W.P. 50/-15 PSI @ -20 to +300F
- Vessel has 60″ ID x 42″ Straight Side
- 5 Gallon Volume Jacket, M.A.W.P. 180 to -15 PSI @ -20 to +380F
- 2″ Center Discharge with Diaphragm Valve
- 10″ Floor Clearance
- 18″ Manway with Hinged Dome Cover, Lift Handle & 4 Screw Down Latches
- Three 2″ Ports, One 3″, One 5″ One 8″ and One 12″
- Two LIfting Lugs
- Mounted on four 10″ casters (2 straight, 2 swivel/locks)
- Formerly used in Pharmaceutical Industry
An on-site inspection is often the best way to determine if the prospective machine or equipment will suit your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help ensure a positive purchasing experience. To arrange an inspection or if you should have comments or questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Don McMahan cell: 404-219-6999 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Garren cell: 214-883-3812 email: email@example.com
DESCRIPTION OF USED EQUIPMENT. The above description of Used Equipment & Manufacturer Specifications is based on information available to JLM at the time of this writing. JLM, however, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the description of any of the Used Equipment or Manufacturer Specifications provided. Machinery quoted used, as is, where is and subject to prior sale, except as expressly set forth otherwise. Payment Terms: Full Payment Prior to Shipping.