- Brand: DCI
- Capacity: 500 Gallon
- S/N: JS2215B
- All SS Construction with polished finish
- Dome top and bottom
- Fully jacketed
- Shrouded and insulated body
- National board rated (# 5321) 50/-15 psi @ -20 to 300 degrees f on vessel shell
- Jacket has five gallon volume and rated for 180/-15 psi @ -20 to 380 degrees f
- Vessel shell has 60″ id x 42″ straight side, dish top and bottom
- 2″ center bottom discharge with diaphragm valve and 10″ floor clearance
- 2″ bottom side wall outlet, dish top features 18″ manway with hinged dome cover
- Lift handle and four screw down latches, three 2″ ports, one 3″, one 5″, one 8″ and one 12″, two lifting lugs
- Mounted on four 10″ casters (two straight/two swivel/two locks)
- Formerly used in pharmaceutical service.
- FOB NE USA
An on-site inspection is often the best way to determine if the prospective machine or equipment will suit your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help ensure a positive purchasing experience. To arrange an inspection or if you should have comments or questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Don McMahan cell: 404-219-6999 email: email@example.com
Steve Garren cell: 214-883-3812 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DESCRIPTION OF USED EQUIPMENT. The above description of Used Equipment & Manufacturer Specifications is based on information available to JLM at the time of this writing. JLM, however, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the description of any of the Used Equipment or Manufacturer Specifications provided. Machinery quoted used, as is, where is and subject to prior sale, except as expressly set forth otherwise. Payment Terms: Full Payment Prior to Shipping.