- The Kliklok Enterprise features the fastest rotary carton feeder in the industry, and can package a wide variety of foods: frozen entrees, waffles, meats, pies, cakes, etc., at speeds up to 325 cartons per minute. It is designed to accommodate an optional overhead confiner for bag-in box applications. Its modular design allows a variety of product conveying systems, including an article bucket infeed.
The Enterprise was designed with centerlining capabilities for “set it and forget it” predictable and consistent performance. Product and equipment changeovers are faster. Unplanned downtime and material waste are reduced.
- Brand: Kliklok
- Type: Endload Cartoner
- Model: Enterprise
- S/N: ENT-AB0C-101
- Date of Manufacture: 2012
- Carton size range length on this model is a 9” pitch (2.13” minimum and 7.50” maximum)
- Carton Speed: 25 per minute minimum, and 325 per minute maximum.
- Sanitary stainless steel design (IP65)
- Easy-to-use Insight® touchscreen HMI
- Fastest rotary carton feeder in the industry
- All documentation and schematics available in electronic form.
- Heavy-duty, fully-welded, stainless steel, angled-surface washdown frame (IP65 standards)
- Ergonomic design for outstanding operator access
- Powered 6’ (1.83 m) carton hopper
- Patented servo-driven rotary carton feeder
- Independently-servo-driven flight chains
- Barrel-cam product inserter with jam protection
- Digital proportional glue regulator
- Corrosion-resistant nickel-plated chains
- Insight® color touchscreen icon-based interface
- Allen-Bradley control system
- Sanitary washdown wiring
- Network connectivity and data acquisition
- Servo-driven semi-automatic carton size adjustment
- Startup delay horn
- Light stack
- Performance min. max. Speed (cartons per minute)* With 9” pitch; 25 cpm min, 325 max (Actual speed depends upon machine configuration and carton size and style.)
- Length: ( 9” pitch) Minimum: 54 mm (2.13”) Maximum: 190 mm ( 7.50”)
- Width: Minimum: 25 mm (1.00”) Maximum: 100 mm ( 3.93”)
- Depth: Minimum: 114 mm (4.50”) Maximum: 343 mm (13.50”)
- Power: 400-480 VAC / 3 phase / 50/60 Hz
- Air 588 L/min (21 cfm)
- 5.5 bar (80 psi)
- Fully-welded tubular stainless steel frame. Stainless steel shafts.
- Nickel-plated chains, pulleys and sprockets. Clear polycarbonate guards. Minimal anodized aluminum parts.
- Shipping Weight, Skidded 4218 kg (9300 lb)
VIEW PDF: Kliklok Enterprise (8 brochure)
Price: $79,900 (quoted price does NOT include any additional skid/crate, load/ship, removal/disassembly/assembly/installation costs that might apply)
DESCRIPTION OF USED EQUIPMENT. The above description of Used Equipment & Manufacturer Specifications is based on information available to JLM at the time of this writing. JLM, however, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the description of any of the Used Equipment or Manufacturer Specifications provided. Machinery quoted used, as is, where is and subject to prior sale, except as expressly set forth otherwise. Payment Terms: Full Payment Prior to Shipping.