CPM Wolverine Proctor is the original inventor of Jet-Tube air-handling technology, which is widely used throughout the industry today. It is the main fluidization technology used for the freezing, cooling, drying, puffing, freeze-drying, spray-drying, classification, blanching, cooking, and toasting of many food, chemical, and fiber products.
- Brand: Wolverine Proctor
- Model: Jetzone
- Serial: 990027
- Construction: Stainless Steel & Carbon steel
- Date of Manufacture: 01/01/2001
- 60 inches wide x 100 feet long
- Wire Mesh Belt
- 4 heating zones with control panels
- Maxon LOW NOX burners 2.5 million BTU each, MFG 2001
- All Stainless Steel Exterior
- Excellent Condition
- Location: Illinois
DESCRIPTION OF USED EQUIPMENT. The above description of Used Equipment & Manufacturer Specifications is based on information available to JLM at the time of this writing. JLM, however, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the description of any of the Used Equipment or Manufacturer Specifications provided. Machinery quoted used, as is, where is and subject to prior sale, except as expressly set forth otherwise.