JBT has a long history of leadership in the food and beverage industry.
This contact freezer uses an ingenious method to freeze food. Products are conveyed on a thin polyethylene film running over a refrigerated plate. The underside of the product gets a stabilizing crust. It is then hard enough to allow the product to be transported onto a regular freezer belt with no mesh marks or sticking problems. Complete with overhead coils for impingement freeze for top of product.
- Brand: JBT
- Type: Crust Freezer
- S/N: 374084-5
- Total length 135″ long x 38″ product belt and 3″ product clearance.
- Refrigerated bed was built by Paul Mueller Co.
- Date of manufacture: 2007
- Tag info: Max working pressure 200 psi @ 200 degree F., MDMT -50 d F @ 200 psi CRN 0H1369.82 0H7287.51.
- Freezer has variable speed control for product belt and variable speed control for evaporator blower fans.
- Condition: Very Good/Used
If you should have comments or questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact us at any time. Don: 404-219-6999 or Steve: 214-883-3812
DESCRIPTION OF USED EQUIPMENT. The above description of Used Equipment & Manufacturer Specifications is based on information available to JLM at the time of this writing. JLM, however, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the description of any of the Used Equipment or Manufacturer Specifications provided. Machinery quoted used, as is, where is and subject to prior sale, except as expressly set forth otherwise. Payment Terms: Full Payment Prior to Shipping.