- Stainless Steel and anodized aluminium construction
- Rotary carton feeder
- Rigid monohull frame
- Polycarbonate (Lexan) safety covers
- SPEED: 120 cartons per minute
- 220 volts AC 30 amps 3 phase
- Ink jet, laser or emboss coder > Extended motorized carton magazine > Wash down components
- HC-3200 is a high quality automatic cartoner that erects, closes, glues cartons and inserts product into cartons.
- The automatic loading of the product is accomplished with an automatic servodriven inserter. The number of insertion stations depends on the speed an carton size.
- The cartoner is constructed of stainless steel and anodized aluminium with the pharmaceutical and food industries intended as target customers.
- This machine is designed to be adaptable to a wide range of product and speed.
- The HC-3200 relies on mechanical synchronization of the various moving components that perform the process of erecting and closing a carton to reduce setup time.
- Electronic setup parameters are saved and recalled in the form of box recipes using the HMI (Human Machine Interface).
- The use of the PLC and HMI enables the cartoner to accept a wide range of optional equipment such as coders, labellers, barcode readers and conveyors reducing control system complexity, increasing reliability and performance while concentrating control functions to the touch screen.
All reasonable offers will be considered